Sunday, April 22, 2007

Spiritual Poetry

Alignment

by David E. Hopper

Plodding along - I struggle

I inhale – I exhale life

Changing life - is ever my changing my perception

But yet I am here in the moment

I cannot go anywhere but here

My struggle is always through my soul’s center

It beckons and calls

For me the action is reciprocal

There, when aligned my thoughts and feelings are conditioned for pure motives

I take comfort in responding to my soul


The Thick Astral Soup

by David E.Hopper

There’s a stirring about – its all very clear

But if we doddle too long its no longer near

Clear you say from whose point of view?

Its obvious to Those tuned into to You

We’ve struggled for aeons to get to this place

But now is the time to stand up and face

Facing the Dweller in all its malaise

Brings one to see how long we’ve been dazed

Be it crazy or hazy for long we’ve been duped

By the forces of darkness in this thick astral soup

But hark the call comes from deep within

That’s its up to us to practice, fulfill and begin

Begin to serve and to love and to give

For selfish behavior makes us chagrin

So onward we move – aligned and content

Ever vigilant, conscious and without lament

I look back and think what has been hence

Never regretful of the long journey dense

But now I’m more interested in “How can We do it?

Only “together” instead of round-tuit

So constantly listen to the voice that resounds

So that you’ll be ready for the next coming Round.

And know that The Masters ever look for those who can play

With the energies of light and love without delay

That We are the ones – my sisters and brothers

Who will make the difference in this world and another!

2 comments:

JudyS said...

I especially liked the last poem, and the last lines of it:

And know that The Masters ever look for those who can play
With the energies of light and love without delay
That We are the ones – my sisters and brothers
Who will make the difference in this world and another!

I like your mix of thoughtfulness, quirkyness, knowledge, and inspiration.

David E. Hopper said...

Yes, Judith it was a moment of inspiration while reading something from Dr. Seuss.